Japan Interactive Paper Toys
- Get our amazing origami animals that are unlike any paper toys you have ever seen!
- These toys will make a great gift for the origami fan or anyone who loves a surprise !
- Japanese paper crafter Haruki Nakamura designs mechanical paper karakuri-style animals that peek and pop in surprising ways.
- Karakuri, meaning ‘trick’ or ‘mechanism’, are mechanical automata pieces that were first made in Japan during the 17th century.
- Nakamura’s craft mixes that tradition with kirigami, an art that combines paper cutting with origami or paper folding.
International: Insured Shipping. Delivery within 14 business days.